1. boneca is not a deadly-serious band. we don't plan on an album or a gig or good lord, a concert. we just want to hang out, sing, and play, and laugh at ourselves.
2. we are not full time musicians. to tell you the truth, we are not even qualified to be called 'musicians'. we have our own commitments and goals.
3. we admit that we are a zillion miles far from good. but we are not going to make our songs perfect just to get compliments and fame.
4. we record our songs at home. we don't have bombastic instruments and equipments. there won't be any sound of electric guitar (for now). we enjoy acoustic and classical very much. they make us feel more... relax.
5. the objective of boneca is to make us stick friends. music is a bridge for us to spend time together. and that's about it.
please don't get us wrong. we love questions. because when you ask, we know someone is listening to us, and we feel flattered. we also love comments. because that's the only way for us to know our ugly flaws. but we do hope you understand our purpose. we truly appreciate the support that we have been getting lately (in myspace). god knows how they put a big smile on our faces. THANK YOU. we are nobody, you see. we're just this tiny singing doll in a huge toy store. :)